Monday, September 21, 2009

YO)))



I shot pictures of the band Sunn O))) last night, a very unique and extremely loud band(the floor was actually shaking at times). It was incredibly difficult to shoot because the only light source was candlelight and the entire church sanctuary they played in was filled with smoke...making the use of flash almost impossible. I wish some of these could have turned out better but I had to work with what I was given, including makeshift tripods made out of objects in my backpack. Many of them are slightly blurry and grainy, but I think they communicate the spooky feeling of the show better than sharp photos would.












1 comment:

  1. Interesting images. The smoke really works with the mood of the images. Nice job keeping the camera steady.

    ReplyDelete