Thursday, October 22, 2009

RePhil please



I took hundreds of photos of the post game madness last night at Citizens Bank Park, and all over Broad Street afterward. Here are a few of the ones I've edited so far. I wish I would have exposed longer here to capture more of the fireworks, but I've never attempted to shoot fireworks before this and really wasn't sure what to expect.



People took really wanted to get on the statue (of Mike Schmidt I think).






South Broad between Snyder and Oregon was definiteley the rowdiest place I encountered last night, there were huge explosions of fireworks that filled the entire block with smoke at one point. There were no fires.






Beer fight



Sasquatch is a Phillie's Fan?



The mounted police finally came at around 2 am to disperse the people farther north around Broad and Sansom.



Chants quickly changed from "Fuck the Yankees," to "Fuck the Police."



1 comment:

  1. Hey Brad,
    Nice job here. The gorilla photo and the fireworks photo are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete